It seems like I've been going 100mph this past week! And I'm still not done! I have a test tomorrow for math(I really just hope I pass :S) Well, I'm not even sure what to say right now! It's just nice to have a break for a second! When I'm not studying math, I'm doing papers for sociology or I'm reading American Heritage! Man this college workload sucks! I can't wait for the fall when the classes are shorter and more spread out! These 2 hour classes are a snoozefest and they just shove information down your throat! Summer might be "more fun" because there are more open opportunity to do stuff cause there are less people around, but the pace of the classes are just a little to fast for my fancy!
So the girl I went to Stadium of fire with totally kicked me to the curb and doesn't even talk to me. LAME! I felt so good about it all cause I asked her the first day I talked her and she said yes so I was getting good vibes and everything was good...but I guess not! These ladies need to be careful! I have a fragile heart!
Speaking of girl woes, my roommates and I were all talking about how much girls suck and most of us have the curse of attracting the girls we don't want because we feel comfortable around them but when it comes to the girls we DO want, we are at a loss of words and way too nervous to be ourselves!
I bought some stamps today so I can write my good friend Bryce, but I didn't get any envelopes! Woops!
Tonight was an outdoor movie and my roommate and I went (The movie was Planet 51) with 3 girls in our FHE group. It was pretty fun, we got free ice cream because we were in the first 1500 people to get there, but it started to rain close to the end of the movie so we took off. It was down pouring by the time we got back to Heritage Halls! Its been kinda hot lately so it is nice to have some rain to cool us down.
I've rediscovered how much I love running and I've been running a lot lately. Its the only way I can get my mind off the stresses of school and all the work I have to do! Two days this past week I wasn't able to go for a run cause I was studying all night and those two were seriously the worst days of my life! Its really gotten to the point where if I don't run, I'm a wreck! Everyday my runs have gotten longer and longer because I just don't want to go back! When I get back, all my stresses come back to me! The other day I ended up running 8 miles cause I didn't want to go back!
Life is still good...I guess...I'm doing my best to stay optimistic!
Another guy in my ward got his mission call today, he is going to Mexico! With all these mission calls I'm getting kinda jealous and I wish I was going soon! Anything is better than school! Hah
EFY basically takes over campus at the start of every week and seeing all those kids and their fun activities really reaffirms my desire to be an EFY counselor! Man that just seems to be the greatest job ever! My RA was an EFY counselor and he said it was the best job he's ever had! They make $400 dollars a week and you get to pick how many weeks you work. They get free food, room and board and dances! I love dances!
I'm trying to get myself on a better sleep schedule because I've been going to bed close to 4am every night because I've been studying! So I'll probably go make myself a quesadilla and then hit the sack!
Welcome to college! Haha. College is definitely a lot more work than high school. I floated along through high school with great grades, but when it came to college, I really had to put in the time to do well. It's all part of the plan.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything! Especially the girls (and just as a note about the girls - yeah - good luck! Haha. Although I've found the best girls are the ones you can have fun and be yourself around. If you can't be yourself or a better version of yourself around her, she's not worth it).
yeah, about girls...take it from the married man who totally scored ;)
ReplyDeleteand good luck in the fall...you only have 2(3) classes right now...
and if i ever get to the post office...we'll be getting something fun to you soon! :)