I really hate going out for dinner to either the cafeteria or the Cougar eat for meals so this past week I planned out my meals and bought groceries and made all my meals! It was great! I did exactly what I planned, except I had Fridays dinner on Saturday and Saturdays dinner on Friday, but other than that I ate according to my plan!
These are my beautiful enchiladas

And the lawyer quote was from the movie "Hook"
When Peter is with the lost boys for the first time and Rufio says "we kill pirates" and Peter responds "I'm not a pirate, I'm a lawyer!" then the "kill the lawyer", "I'm not that kind of lawyer" quote comes into play.
VERY nice enchiladas!!! What a fine college boy you are!!! Thanks for the movie trivia - of course when you said it - then is was like oh yes of course we remember now.
ReplyDelete