Today was the first cleaning inspection. We all stressed out because our RA (who is in my hall) said that every Inspector person is different. Normally, the RA is the person that checks your room, but since my RA has a room in my hall, his boss check us! We were all freakin' out and super cleaning and finally 8:30 came and she knocked on our door. She walked in and took like, a half a second glance at the kitchen and said "looks good." Then she looked in the bathroom, didn't even go in and said "smells clean." She continued her inspection by entering our rooms looking around and then that was it! MAN! WE WERE CLEANING ALL FREAKIN DAY! THAT WAS IT! Our RA (Kurtis) just laughed and said that now we know for next time! But seriously...how annoying! Kurtis is going to be in my hall again in the fall so for the fall semester we get the snow hall inspector and kurtis said that she is a nazi! He had her his first semester and she would take a damp rag and run it on the walls and everything to make sure there is no dust! UGH! Also another bummer about Snow hall in the Fall is that for FHE groups, there are two guys halls to one girl hall. So that means there will be doubled the amount of bros for FHE! UGH! Apparently dudes go tribal and fight the other guys in their FHE group! I hope we fight next semester, that would be awesome! I've always dreamed of being in a western bar fight, so hopefully a western college fight will be similar!
This weekend there are two dances and I'm pretty stoked. There is one on Friday for the stake and then a BYU dance on Saturday and supposedly BYU sponsored dances are legit, so hopefully it will be good! I love dances!
The bathroom is finally available now so I can take my contacts out and brush my chompers...wait...nope...someone just walked in... The worst part about dorm life is sharing a bathroom! I feel that whenever I need the bathroom its not open! UGH!
Our FHE girls really like being insane and they knock on our(specifically mine and my roommates) windows and try to get us to do stuff with them at like 3 in the morning! Don't they sleep!?!?!
Last night, actually this morning! they knocked on my window, while I was in bed I might add, and the were dressed up all psycho and told us to come out and have a party with them...So we did...haha...I wore my picnic tablecloth vest and my sweetaction stunner frames.
The rest of the pictures are on facebook somewhere!
In my American Heritage book I was reading about the American Revolution and it said something about the revolution being won in the hearts and minds of the people and it was a critical event in human history and yadda yadda yaaaa
You should ask Ashley about her cleaning inspection experiences . . .
ReplyDeleteoh do i have stories for youuuuu
ReplyDelete