Hello!
I'm still alive!
It's been about a week since I've written anything so I'm just letting the records know that I'm still here!
This week has been a busy and a fast paced week! I've become pretty good friends with my FHE sisters but unfortunately they are the only girls I ever really talk to! But I like them nonetheless! On Friday night, we gathered at my house, specifically my kitchen, and we all pitched in food to make a really good meal! We had "Voodoo Pasta"! Its my own personal concoction and it was delicious! I provided the noodles, while my roommate Kurtis provided the sauce and the girls brought a salad and desert. My other roommate Matt found out about it all late so his contribution was saying the prayer and he had some orange juice to spare. Hah, I like Matt so it wasn't bad. I like all my roommates and don't mind at all sharing what I have with them, its when guys from other rooms show up and take advantage of my hospitality! I blame my mom. She burned manners into my heart.
But anyways! We made our VOODOO PASTA! (insight to a small inside joke, randomly someone will yell out "VOODOO PASTA" just to start a conversation or make noise) but we ate our pasta and ate our salad and just enjoyed each others company! After we finished eating we turned off the lights in the kitchen and we watched "The Princess and the Frog" Not everyone had seen it so that made it even more fun, but I do love that movie! It has great songs, and since we are all BYU students, we couldn't help but point out gospel principals we found in the movie! (faith without works is dead, you can't just wish upon a star, "the star can only take you half way, you have to go the rest" and other things like that!)
We finished the movie and then we ate our dessert. Courtney(one of my FHE girls) made a REALLY good cherry crisp thing so we ate that with ice cream and it was heavenly!
I'll write about the water balloon fight and music video I was in at a later time. I'm still trying to find pictures of me in the fight! And its super late....so....GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment