Haha well not really, but she is totally a babe, and I do love seeing the giant poster of her face.
So Bryce left for the MTC today and it was pretty crazy. He got a stain from lunch on his white shirt about 20 minutes before checking in! HAH! Well, it would seem that white missionary shirts don't last long anyways.
Every morning I have been doing a good job at going for runs. I need to go earlier because I've been going at 9 and it is way to hot! So I actually have my alarm set for 730 but it is 1am....so well see if that works out! But I go run each morning for about 30-40 minutes then I come back home to sleep and once I wake up I do homework. Then eventually I'll go to class, but only if its MWF. I'm almost out of clothes so I really NEED to do laundry tomorrow, BADLY!
I got an awkward hug today! It was from the girl that I am going to the Carrie Underwood concert with. I totally didn't expect so it caught me by surprise and I felt like a total idiot! But it was nice non the less! =]
So this week has still been good and before I totally hated MWF(the only days I have class) but now, heh, I kinda look forward to them! At least sociology....
Well its 1:30 am and my roommates are finally done with the bathroom so I'm gonna go shower then hit the sack! I gotta go run in 6 hours!
you should make your pictures bigger :)
ReplyDeletedon't they get bigger if you click on them?
ReplyDelete