Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh yea, one more thing!

Almost every week or every 2 weeks I change my idea about what I want to be when I grow up. I've been wanting to keep an update on what each week's occupation is so here it is for a couple of previous weeks:

I wanted to be a CIA agent one week
then
I wanted to be a Spinal Surgeon
then
I wanted to make Bombs
then
I wanted to drop Bombs
which lead to me
Wanting to be a Pilot
then
I wanted to be a Chiropractor
then
I wanted to be a Pilot again

and now...this weeks occupation is.....

A LAWYER!
("kill the lawyer!" "I'm not that kind of lawyer!" Name that movie! =)

But I want to live in Orlando someday so I'm going to be a lawyer for DISNEYWORLD!

There it is folks...I'll probably be stuck on this one for awhile maybe even 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have said all along that you would make a good lawyer (and you will need to give us the answer to the movie question - please) PLUS I do like the idea of you working in Orlando AND for Disney - YEAH free passes!!!!! Hang in there with the Math class and all of your other studies and don't worry the girl thing will work its self out :) - mamma

    ReplyDelete