Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas!

Like in so many other ways, my older sister Ashley inspired me. So I am going to make a Christmas List on my blog!

To get it out of the way,
WORLD PEACE


I love Star Wars and this is the newest and coolest Star Wars game! Gotta have it!


I would also like a pair of these bad boys

But if I don't get those I could settle for these

"Just Dance" is probably one of the funnest games out there, so Just Dance 2 should be even better!

We used to have one of these waffle irons when I was a kid, so I think it would be great to get a new one! I love mickey!

But I would REALLY like one of these for all my classes...

Well there you have it! Santa you better be watching! I've been real good this year!

1 comment:

  1. aww...warm fuzzies. those are some crazy pants by the way. And if you get that Wii game...is it like DDR? cuz if it is, i'm so challenging you ;)

    ReplyDelete