Sunday, May 9, 2010

Look in the mirror say "wassup"

Its been awhile so this is a rough re-cap since I last left off
1. I got a job at Carlos O'Kelly's
-I am a cook. I make quesadillas, taco salads, fajitas, steaks, and burgers
2. I am starting to get a farmer's tan
-My left arm is darker than my right arm because I ALWAYS drive with the window down and my arm on the sill.
-Farmer's tan, on my neck and arms, farmer's tan, the secret of my charms, every girl wants a man, with a farmer's tan.
3. Prom
-It was an absolutely amazing night. I had a ton of fun. My date was basically the coolest girl ever. Dinner was great, all the driving was fun, the dance was pretty good and After-Prom had unlimited amounts of food! Need I say more? I also doubled my "money" playing black jack. I started with $20,000 and I finished with $43,000! TAKE ME TO VEGAS! PLEASE! I left to go pick her up at 3:30pm Saturday and I got home at 6:30am Sunday. It was a blast. Driving into the morning is a pretty surreal experience, especially with a babe in your car.
4. Daniel Sly came home
- I didn't get to see him but I got to talk to him a couple times on the phone, so that was nice
5. Mormon Prom
- Some friends and I had a little BBQ before the dance and that was a lot of fun. This was mine and two of my buddy's last youth dance so we wanted to look awesome. As you can see by this picture I look just that...
-The decorations were mind-blowing! Holy cow! I don't even think I can describe it! The ceiling, the lights, the bread and cheese refreshment table, the fountains, the servers walking around with Italian ice! Man! They really went "all-out" on the decorations! And it was Free! It was good. That sun thing behind us was hand-made.
- Funny story....So I see this babe-tastic girl there and I noticed her and she noticed me and as the night went on we made eye-contact a few times. So I’m dancing with my friends and this pretty lady walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder and I'm so excited at this point. I’m thinking to myself “Yes! She came to me!” But get this! She says “Hey, my friend over there in the pink would really like it if you asked her to dance” DAAAAANNNNNGGGGGIIIIIITTTTT! HER FRIEND?!? COME ON! So I say something that I think is incredibly smooth but apparently it was the worst thing I could have said (I talked to a female friend about it after and she said I shouldn’t have said this) I said “I’ll dance with your friend as long as I get to dance with you first” YES! Isn’t that so smooth!?! After I said it I was like “Yes! That was so good! I get to dance with two honeys!” But the more I thought about it I figured they would have just thought that I was a big jerk or something, so I didn’t dance with either of them and I avoided them the rest of the night, their group of girls would just happen to relocated a few feet from wherever my group was for most of the night up to this point. Oh well, I’ll never see them again. I hope…
6. School
-Only 26 more school days left(not including weekends and days off) I am super excited about it but I am super nervous about it. My biggest fear right now is graduation. If it rains then it will be re-scheduled to the 21. I leave on the 20th...It had better not rain on the 19th!

Well that's whats up

No comments:

Post a Comment