Sunday, April 4, 2010
Walk this way!
After school on this past Wednesday I decided that I didn't want to go home quite yet, so I went over to Goodwill to see if I could find any fun stuff to buy. At Goodwill they had a huge cupboard with old cassette tapes and old VHS movies. My car has a tape player and I think it is pretty fun to play a cassette instead of my ipod every now and then. So I looked through the shelves and I found some very choice music! I have started a classic rock/cassette tapes in general collection! I left goodwill with $5 dollars worth of tapes(the most expensive tape only cost 50 cents)! The classic rock side of my collection consists of Aerosmith, Van Halen, Def Leopard, ZZ Top, Styx, Whitesnake(tied for favorite tape with Aerosmith) and the "other" side of my collection is made up of Elton John, Disney Collections Vol. 3, Loverboy, The Monster Mash, The Macarena, and the Larry Boy Soundtrack. One of my goals for spring break is to go to Goodwills throughout the area and search for more classic rock cassettes! My next target is Van Halen 1984! I hope I find it and I'll keep whoever reads this updated when I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment