Happy Easter!
On this beautiful Easter Morning(er, afternoon) I thought it would be nice to do a little update! School has just been hunky doory these past few weeks. I was about a week behind in my school work because I was out for a week due to my very long wisdom teeth recovery. I finally caught up but I missed the week before midterms so my grades on those exams arn't so hot. This quarter for school I will get the lowest grade I have ever gotten on a report card! I'm getting a C! I honestly could care less because I have already gotten into college, I just thought it was worth mentioning.
Prom is coming up and everyone is going crazy about planning it. I was in a prom group that wanted to get a party bus or limo for the transportation. The price would be well over 100 dollars just for and individual. During this whole "planning" stage of prom I have been an advocate for a simple prom, one without a limo or fancy dinner I just want something small scale and fun! I left the group because they got a Hummer Limo and dinner plans up in Maryland. I really wish they would have listened to my simple prom plans! I have done both the fancy deal and the simple deal and I know that the simple deal is much more fun! So I guess we will see how the 1 of May goes.
My good friend Daniel Sly gets off his mission in 16 days and I CANNOT wait! I have been writing him about once a month during his Mission in Arizona and he is finally coming home! His family moved about 30 minutes north of Stafford so I really hope I will be able to be at the gate when he gets off the airplane!
I have applied to about a million places for a job and I don't think it is going to happen. I've only got until June before I move to Provo, Utah.
We'll that's my life as of late! Spring break is this upcoming week so we will see what adventures it brings!
I am so grateful for the life that I have been blessed with and on this Easter Morn I am especially grateful for the knowledge I have about God and his eternal plan for me. I know that Christ suffered for my sins so that I can repent and be made clean. I know that God loves his children and I that I am his son and I can see how he blesses me daily. Life is stressful and demanding but God is good and blesses those who believe in Him with peace and comfort. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment