Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wisdom?

I think a very solid and accurate definition of wisdom is: "the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight."
I am not sure who said this but, I really like it.
"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions"
It has become apparent to me that I am about to lose part of my wisdom, yet, by doing so I will also be gaining wisdom. They(don't know names) say that for every wise statement there is an opposite saying just as wise to counter it. I am going to get my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow and once they are out I won't be able to talk for a little while. SO, my wisdom teeth and ability to question will be taken away from me for awhile BUT I will have the opportunity to just listen. Listening is a wonderful thing. I am looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth out mostly because I want the whole thing to be over with but at the same time I look forward to getting quality time to listen and think. I'm counting on these thoughts to be psychodelic because I will be on heavy medication, if they arn't, I want heavier drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment